来源:广州美联英语培训学校
时间:2020/4/26 16:49:33
药剂师配药时英语口语表达
Just following the directions on the bottle.
请照药瓶上的说明服用。
I think I can take most medicine except for strong pain reliever.
除了止痛片以外大多数药我都可以服用。
Can you suggest somehting I can take to relieve the pain?
你能建议我服用点什么来缓解痛苦吗?
In addition to making you feel better, it'll also make you sleepy.
这药除了能使你感觉好一些之外,还能有助于你的睡眠。
Try this medicine. It will cure your insomnia.
试试这种药。它可以治好你的失眠症。
Take these tablets twice a day.
这些药片每天服用两次。
Take ten mls each time, three times a day.
每天三次,每次10毫升。
One tablets each time, three times a day after meals.
每天饭后服用,每日三次,每次一片。
It will keep the swelling down.
该药可以消肿。
This ointment will subdue the inflamation.
这种药膏可以消炎。
去医院抓药的英语口语对话
病人:早上好,大夫。
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?
病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?
Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?
药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。
Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.
病人:给你。
Patient: Here you are.
药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了。因要的药全在这儿了。
Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.
病人:谢谢。
Patient: Thank you very much.
药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。
Chemist: Don't mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr.
Johson, didn't you?
病人:是的。
Patient: Yes, indeed.
药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?
Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?
病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。
Patient: No. he didn't say anything about it.
药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。
Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these
tablets three times a day after meals.
病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?
Patient: How about this cough syrup?
药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。
Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three
times a day.
病人:非常感谢。
Patient: Thank you very much indeed.
药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。
Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
版权所有:搜学搜课(www.soxsok.com)